Wednesday, May 19, 2010

”Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things”



I think we underestimate friendship. We really do. Somehow, I don’t quite understand why, girls seem to abandon their friendships more often then guys. Maybe that’s just my personal experience, but as far as I can see, whenever they find the “right” guy, they neglect friendship and devote all their time to their Prince Charming :) I have probably done it at some point too and I wish I haven’t, because boyfriends come and go and true friends will always care about us (if we let them, of course).

Like everyone, I’ve had plenty of friends. I’ve lost contact with some of them, but I still keep in touch with the others. Marta (the one in a grayish sweater) and I have been friends since we both were about 3 years old (!!!) :D We don’t meet as often as I would like to, mostly because we live in different cities now, but we see each other sometimes. The girl in a green monkey t-shirt (which prompted a lot of jokes btw ;) ) is Kasia who is my great friend from primary school. We went to junior and senior high school together as well and she is one of the people I have the closest relation with.

I was particularly happy about the friendships that I made at the beginning of my college education. I thought they were adult and really sincere but unfortunately, I was wrong. Even though it all seemed so great and honest, in the end it turned out to be the same ‘high school drama’. (I’m talking about my roommates, not you guys ;) )

Anyway, I hope I will make plenty of great friends in the future and I definitely want to keep in touch with the great people I’ve met in collage. I’m very happy that those three years of hard work are almost over but leaving you guys will surely be the most difficult part of it. For what it’s worth, we will always have facebook ;) Take care! And remember about your friends... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment